I’m not talking much today.
It’s just pictures. Pictures of the “Preveal”. The preveal and the shopping list for the living room at the Masonic Villas project. I think it’s good to have everything in one place just incase you actually haven’t been following each and every blog post (how dare you).
Anything that doesn’t get a mention means it was already here; artwork, furniture, lighting, this place already had many beautiful vintage and salvaged pieces to work with (lucky me). But let’s take a look at what we added to the mix to pull it all together.
- Ceiling light – Molecular Light by HouseDoctor
- Walls – Farrow and Ball Off Black
- Ceiling & Woodwork – Farrow and Ball Shadow White
- Black mid century planter – La Redoute
- Louka Wool rug – La Redoute
- Bunny Girl Print – Desenio
- Black Rattan Mirror – La Redoute
- Crosses Framed Print – made.com
- Swoosh wall light – French Connection
- Connor Sofa in Petrol – made.com
- Dolly tub style planter – Netto (you can read more about my Netto finds here)
- Metal Console Table – Cox & Cox
- Candlestick holder – Netto
- Pom Pom throw – La Redoute
- Concrete Side Table – La Redoute
So there you have it. Any particular piece take your fancy?
We’ve still got a beautiful aged rug on the way for the bay window above. So it won’t be until August that i’m back with the Final Reveal of this project. The three spaces all complete. Six months of my life right here. Almost like having a baby. Almost.